10 Percent of all Membership Fees Donated to Charity Through “Latitude Cares”
NEW YORK, Apr. 8, 2015 /PRNewswire/ —Latitude 360 (LATX) (http://latitude360.com), an award-winning, multi-platform venue featuring premier upscale casual dining and state-of-the-art entertainment offerings, recently achieved a milestone of selling more than 5,000 Latitude 360X Club Memberships, with over 4,181 “blue” memberships and 999 “black” memberships sold across its three locations – Jacksonville, FL, Pittsburgh, PA and Indianapolis, IN. The membership program was started last summer.
“We’re thrilled to achieve this milestone and offer our customers additional rewards and perks through our club memberships,” said Brent Brown, Latitude 360 Founder and CEO. “We want to create a memorable experience and provide more benefits as we build our membership offerings across our customer base. This program has been a major hit at each of our locations and we look forward to providing the added convenience and flexibility for members to enjoy.”
Customers have the option of choosing between two membership options, that both garner points and come with pre-loaded perks every month:
- Latitude 360 “Blue Membership”: At a monthly rate of $25, customers earn double points on any purchase and monthly perks consisting of two free comedy tickets, unlimited dine-in movies, one hour of free bowling (with shoe rentals), and a $25 game card.
- Latitude 360 “Black Membership”: At a monthly rate of $50, customers can triple points on all purchases and receive monthly perks consisting of four free comedy tickets, unlimited dine-in movies, two hours of free bowling (with shoe rentals), and a $50 game card.
Both memberships offer access to an exclusive personal concierge for service and reservations. In addition, 10 percent of all membership fees are donated to the Latitude 360 Foundation, “Latitude Cares,” which is the company’s 501c3 charity component dedicated to giving back to veterans affairs, children advocacy and animal rights.
“We believe in giving back to the local communities we serve and wanted to build a platform where customers can be a part of the initiative, knowing that their membership contributions are also helping local charities,” said Toni Brown, Latitude 360 Foundation Director. “With a growing membership base, we’ve raised a significant amount of funds that are already being donated for various causes and helping us to do our part in making better communities.”
Latitude 360’s “360 Experience”™ provides a dining and entertainment experience unlike any concept in the world. Key on-premise offerings at each Latitude 360 location include, but are not limited to:
- Latitude 360 Grille, a full service upscale casual restaurant and bar
- Latitude Live, a Las Vegas-style live entertainment theatre
- Axis Bar & Stage featuring the area’s top musicians and/or DJ’s
- Luxury Bowling, a high end lounge for boutique bowling lanes
- Cinegrille, a full service dine-in movie experience
- HD Sports Theater, for state-of-the art HD viewing with full service dining
- Arcade, an exciting game arcade featuring the most popular video and redemption games available
- Latitude Lit, a luxury Cigar Lounge
The multi-dimensional concept combined with the gourmet 360 Grille Menu allows Latitude 360 to create a truly unique dining and entertainment experience. This is a significant advantage over other brands.
ABOUT LATITUDE 360
Latitude 360 (LATX), is an award-winning pioneer of combining premier upscale casual dining with state-of-the-art entertainment creating a “360 Experience” in its unique venues. The Company develops, constructs and operates cutting-edge Latitude 360 locations (from 50,000-85,000 sq. ft.) that appeal to a broad base of consumers and corporate clients. Its three current award-winning locations are based in Jacksonville, FL, Pittsburgh, PA and Indianapolis, IN, more locations opening in the next several months in large markets like New York and Massachusetts.
This news announcement may contain certain “forward-looking statements.” Such statements include those related to the company’s expectations about future events or to the company’s future financial performance, including anticipated growth opportunities and access to capital, and are not historical facts. Forward-looking statements may be preceded by the words “intends,” “may,” “will,” “plans,” “expects,” “anticipates,” “projects,” “predicts,” “estimates,” “aims,” “believes,” “hopes,” “potential” or similar words. Such statements are not guarantees of future performance, are based on certain assumptions, and are also subject to various known and unknown risks and uncertainties, many of which are beyond the control of the company. Actual results may differ materially from the expectations contained in forward-looking statements. The company does not undertake any obligation to publicly update or revise its forward-looking statements as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.
5W Public Relations