Latitude Global Rebrands as Latitude 360, Highlighting its Award-Winning Restaurant/Entertainment Venues’ Unique, All-Encompassing 360 Experience.
- Company Also Unveils Expansion Plans for Next 24 Months, Plus New Website and Logo -
JACKSONVILLE, Florida – February 27, 2014 – Latitude Global, an award-winning, full-service premier casual restaurant/entertainment venue operator, today announced that the organization is undergoing a corporate rebranding to Latitude 360. The rebranding initiative includes a new corporate logo that will be featured on its website, which links the individual venues and will help prepare the Company for future growth.
Its three existing locations (Jacksonville, FL, Pittsburgh, PA and Indianapolis, IN) will also undergo name changes but will continue providing the same excellent guest experience and wide array of casual dining and entertainment options that the Latitude brand is synonymous with – from bowling to cinema to stand-up comedy, and much more. In connection with the Latitude 360 rebranding the Company announced that it has identified five promising new locations where it expects to open additional state-of-the-art facilities over the next two years. The Company also disclosed that it is in various stages of negotiations for further expansion of the Latitude 360 brand to other sites around the country in coming years, as well.
CEO/Founder of Latitude 360 Brent Brown stated, “Transforming our brand identity to Latitude 360 is the logical next step as we accelerate planned growth and further expand the Company’s footprint by adding five exciting new locations around the country. Rebranding as Latitude 360 further emphasizes our 360 Experience - a unique, one-of-a-kind, customer-focused experience our guests enjoy whenever they visit.
“All of your senses will be positively stimulated whether you stop by for first-rate casual dining at our 360 Grille & Bar, an evening of upscale bowling on The Lanes, dinner, drinks and a movie at the Cinegrille digital theater, a stand-up comedy performance at Latitude LIVE or one of the many other enjoyable and entertaining alternatives. There are a myriad of ways to enjoy our premier, high-end facilities, and we find that there is a ripple effect that brings our guests back for more fun.
“For example, a guest might come to Latitude 360 the first time for an evening meal with family, but return for a company event or a game-day experience on a future visit, as one of many examples of how the ripple effect works. Separate from our rebranding efforts, we are actively focusing on building our corporate outing and event business, which already accounts for approximately 20% of total sales, and is growing,” concluded Mr. Brown.
ABOUT LATITUDE 360 (www.Latitude360.com)
Latitude 360 (LAT) is a leading full-service restaurant/entertainment company that develops, constructs and operates state-of-the-art premier venues (from 35,000-85,000 sq. ft.) that appeal to a broad base of consumers and corporate clients. Its three award-winning locations are based in Jacksonville, FL, Pittsburgh, PA and Indianapolis, IN. The Company has identified and expects to open five new locations over the next 24 months. Latitude 360 proudly employs 500 talented individuals and its unique fuses the magic of exceptional food and beverage with multiple entertainment options in upscale, contemporary-designed venues. The wide array of entertainment options include:
• The 360 Grille & Bar – A casual yet contemporary American restaurant.
• The Lanes – Luxury bowling lanes with leather couches and cutting-edge audio/visual systems on every lane, creating an upscale, lounge-like atmosphere.
• The Cinegrille – A dine-in movie theater featuring home theater-style seating.
• Game Room – The latest offering in hi-tech electronic video, redemption games and prizes.
• Latitude LIVE – A live performance theater with a full-stage, high-end theatrical sound and lighting systems and seating for 170-300+ guests. Features live comedy on Friday and Saturday.
• HD Sports Theater – A sports theater with multiple HD screens, similar to sports books in Vegas.
• The AXIS Bar & Stage – A unique bar, dance floor and stage with weekend performances by the hottest DJs and regional bands.
Markowitz Communications JCIR
Saul Markowitz Rob Rinderman or Jennifer Neuman
412.977.8517 212.835.8500 or [email protected]
# # #